What are my health care options?

If you think you need medical attention, you have several options:

  • Make an appointment with your family doctor – for symptoms that can wait (which applies to most of us with a flu or common cold).
  • Visit an urgent care centre – for symptoms that aren’t emergencies, but can’t wait to be seen by your family doctor.
  • Go to your nearest emergency department or call 9-1-1 – for life-threatening illness or injury.
  • Call Health 811 by dialing 811 (TTY: 1-866-797-0007) if you’re not sure whether or not you need to see a medical professional. Learn more about Health 811 here.

Copyright 2023 - Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation
Powered by Sandbox Software Solutions