REMEMBER: If you think you’re having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 right away.
For timely support or care for a mental health concern, you have several options:
- Call the 24-hour Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST) at 905.972.8338 or online at coasthamilton.ca
- Call the 24-hour Salvation Army Crisis Line at 1.855.294.HOPE.
- Call your family doctor.
- Go to your nearest hospital Emergency Department.
- FOR ADULTS: St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton has emergency psychiatry services at 50 Charlton Avenue East, Hamilton
- FOR KIDS (17 and under): McMaster Children’s Hospital emergency department, 1200 Main St. West, Hamilton